Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Starting over

I have decided that since I couldn't keep up with my last entries, I will be starting over and will be posting daily....for-real this time.  :)

I would like to begin with....My LIFE is GRAND!!

In the past two years, I have been so upset with life. Today, I realized (without all the meds that jacked up my brain) that I have EVERYTHING to be thankful for.  I have great friends, a wonderful family and nothing to complain about.  Really, yep....life is grand. 

Today, I have done lots of homework, mine and Matt's, and am so happy to report I did all that I needed to.  This week is going to be a pretty busy one, but I will get through it. 

I recently signed up to sell Pampered Chef and my first party is tomorrow.  I have no idea what I am doing, but I am looking forward to it. Yay!! 

I have some last minute things to do before class, so this is short and simple....but just saying welcome back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment